The privacy and data security you trust us are our top priority.
Números Virtuosos, Lda. Appreciates your visit to our web pages and your interest in our services / products. The protection of your personal data is a very important objective for us. In the following information on data protection, we clarify how we collect your personal data, how we treat it, for what purposes and on what basis it is treated, and what rights you have.
- Números Virtuosos, Lda, best identified below is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data provided by users of the site, personal information collected may include your name, email, telephone number and / or mobile phone, address, date of birth and / or other.
- By providing the data, the user / customer agrees that it may be collected and processed for the purposes of advertising, marketing (including through any direct marketing means and unsolicited advertising), commercial and / or promotional offers.
- The user / customer accepts that the data provided by him and / or her may be transmitted and used for any of the purposes mentioned in the previous number to companies that are in a group relationship with Números Virtuosos, Lda. , being understood as such: companies owned by Números Virtuosos, Lda., companies in which companies participated by it, companies that hold part of the capital stock of Números Virtuosos, Lda., companies that are owned by companies holding part of of the social capital of Números Virtuosos, Lda., or, companies in which the shareholders of Números Virtuosos, Lda may be.
- The data provided may also be transmitted to the carrier / postal service solely for the purpose of delivery and processing of orders placed and providing information on such delivery and processing.
- Números Virtuosos, Lda. will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect data against accidental or illegal, unauthorized diffusion or access, tampering or loss, thereby ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of personal data. Such measures include back-up mechanisms, permissions and permissions for access and treatment reserved, in order to prevent access by unauthorized third parties (other than the user / client holding the data, in relation to data that directly tell Numbers Virtuosos, Lda, the entities that act on their behalf in the processing of the data, their personnel duly qualified and the entities referred to in number 3).
- Números Virtuosos, Lda. is bound by itself, by the entities contracted by it for the treatment of the data, by its employees and by the entities referred to in number 3) to keep strict confidentiality about the data and information confidentiality of which it becomes aware through the Site, only being authorized to use them for the purposes stated in the general conditions, for the exercise of any right under contracts concluded with the user / client, or following a legitimate order of any judicial or administrative authority. li>
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, Números Virtuosos, Lda. warns and the customer accepts that the collection, diffusion and processing of data in open networks carries risks, and the data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties, even against the will and regardless of the contribution or knowledge of Números Virtuosos, Lda. and the user / client, reason why Números Virtuosos, Lda. or any entity authorized to process the data, can not be liable for such unauthorized access . On the other hand, by using the Site, whether from the User's perspective or from the content viewer's perspective, the user / client may be exposed to content that, contrary to and independently of the wishes of Números Virtuosos, Lda. general terms and conditions of the site or applicable legal norms and Numbers Virtuosos, Lda. or any entity authorized to proceed with the processing of the data can not be held responsible for such acts.
- Números Virtuosos, Lda and the entities referred to in number 3 above, may retain and maintain the data for as long as necessary to ensure full compliance with the contracts that will be concluded with the user / customer, which includes the right of conservation and use of the data for such purposes, even after such contracts or agreements cease to have effect, for any reason whatsoever, and after the period of exercise of the right of free resolution.
- For the due and legal effects, the complete identification and contacts of the entity responsible for the processing of personal data follows:
- Name: Números Virtuosos, Lda
- Identification Number of Company: 514180684
- Head Office and postal address:
- Estrada Nacional 249-4, Km 6
- Multi Business Center
- Escritório D-15
- 2785-035 São Domingos de Rana
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By filling the application form for recruitment processes, you formalize your application, consenting and authorizing, that the data collected by Números Virtuosos, Lda. Will be processed for the purposes of recruitment processes, which will begin during the next 12 months. At the end of this period, this application will no longer be included in the list of active applications and, for new recruitment procedures, you must apply again. Applications from minors are not accepted.
All data collected will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98) in its most recent version, to which we refer.